Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Uncle Victor's Quote of the Day...

Yesterday morning, I got a text from Uncle Victor (a very Godly man that I greatly admire), asking if I would like to be added to a list for his QOD or Quote of the Day... OF COURSE, I responded YES!  Not only does it give me more time to reflect on how much I love our Lord, but it also gives me a little insight from another brother in Christ's perspective which I appreciate very much.

I believe it is quite important to guard ourselves by who we subject our presence with.  Therefore, any reminders that I can get from a family member or friend that loves Jesus and me... I'll take them!  Thank you!

So when you see, QOD... you'll know that I am referring to Uncle Victor's quote of the day... and then my own thoughts will follow.  I would love any comments you have!

No comments:

Post a Comment